I’d like to introduce you to your new best friend: Professional Email Marketing, one of our most popular services; and yet this tool used to be like Social Media for many businesses (and for the stubborn few it still is) and left to languish in the too hard basket.
Professional email marketing is the lowest-cost, highest-return marketing tool available.
Why do I say professional email marketing? Because we’re not talking about spamming your customers or using Outlook to bulk send emails.
We’re talking about measured, white-listed email marketing that gets you impressive results.
For some of you out there, email marketing remains one of those tools you know you need to be utilising, but you haven’t found time.
Now is the time to take action
We make it easy and incredibly affordable for you to tap into the power of email marketing.
What’s the big deal?
It works. And it works exceptionally well.
Here are just a few recent stats that are impossible to ignore …
- Email marketing generated a return on investment (ROI) in 2009 of $43.62 for every $1 spent (Direct Marketing Association).
- Email marketing outperformed ALL other direct marketing channels examined in 2009. The predicted ROI for 2010 is $42.08 for every $1 spent. (Direct Marketing Association).
- The Forbes Media survey for the Feb / Mar period in 2009 revealed businesses reported email and e-newsletter marketing as the 2nd most effective tool for generating conversions (SEO was 1st, oh and did we mention we can do that for you too?).
- Shop.org’s 2009 State of Retailing survey of retailers found “Email is the most mentioned successful tactic overall”.
Why does it work?
- Email marketing allows you to cost-effectively communicate directly to your customers and clients.
- You can finely target your message and marketing.
- It removes the guess work out of your sales and marketing efforts.
- Email marketing is one of the most transparent and measurable marketing tools.
- It drives direct sales, direct results, and often provides instant returns.
- It is one of the most effective and efficient tools for building relationships, loyalty and trust.
Uh oh, the secret’s out
Email marketing is not exactly the best kept secret. There are quite a few clever companies out there who have caught on to its genius.
So how do you make sure your message gets through and stands out instead of drowning amongst everyone elses?
Well whatever you do, don’t send your email marketing on …
(get your free report here to find out the best day and time to send your email marketing for vastly improved results).